Organic and free traffic can be the differentiator between success and failure of a website or blog. And it is highly dependent on effective keyword research. In this Jaaxy Review, I will walk you through a tool that will enable you to research for the best keywords that will allow your website to rank fast and high in search engine results and with the least effort.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process or technique that enables a website to obtain organic or free traffic from search engines such as Google, Bing or Yahoo. One of (if not the) paramount elements used by search engines in going through websites to better understand what it is about and establish ranking are keywords.
The highly competitive nature of the online marketing world requires an online marketer, website owner, or blogger to do the necessary due diligence and research for the best keywords that will yield his desired results. One needs a top-notch keyword research tool to facilitate this effort Jaaxy excels in this regard.
Overview of Jaaxy
Jaaxy’s website indicates that it is “the industry’s only keyword and research platform that was developed by affiliate marketers FOR affiliate marketers.” It touts itself to be the most advanced, yet useful platform in the world for managing all aspects of keyword, website, competition, and market research, turning a very time-consuming exercise on keyword and competition research to a breeze!
Source: Jaaxy Website
Jaaxy is an online application. As such, there is no software to download. You can access and use it directly on the web. It is very intuitive and easy to use. When you access it, you will see that it has various features that will allow you to do useful and quick research on-site rank, keywords, niches, competition, and domains.
Screenshot of Jaaxy
As you can see from the above, Jaaxy has a lot of tools and features to offer. However, we discuss below in more detail the keyword research tool, which we deem to be very critical for selecting the right keyword for a particular blog.
Jaaxy research tool is a great feature that enables you to quickly discover unique, hot, and untouched keywords or niches that you can use. When you type in a particular keyword on the tool, it will provide you a list of relevant long-tail keywords similar to the keyword you entered, with each one showing key metrics that will help you decide on which one is best for your website or blogs.
- AVG – This indicator relates to the average number of searches that the keyword will likely receive on a per month basis. The higher the number, the better it should be.
- TRAFFIC – The metric represents the number of visits to your website that you can expect if you achieve first-page ranking in Search Engines.
- QSR – Quoted Search Results and refer to the number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword. The lower the score, the better it is, as that means that you have less competition for that keyword.
- KQI – Keyword Quality Indicator. This is an indicator (similar to a traffic light) that tells you whether that keyword is great (Green), normal (Yellow), or poor (Red) for SEO purposes.
- SEO –This is Jaaxy’s calculated metric based on traffic and competition (QSR) as defined above. The higher the score, the more likely you will rank is a measure of how difficult it is to rank for a specific keyword on the first page of the search results.
Jaaxy has the following plans:
- Starter – This is a FREE plan, which allows you as much time to use the tool for research. There is a limitation, though, with respect to the number of searches you can do. This plan is best for trying out the service so that you can see for yourself the value it brings and decide whether you would like to go for one of the paid plans below.
- PRO – This plan starts at $49 per month. This plan is the most popular for new websites. It enables the website owner to do a lot of keywords research and at a reasonable price.
- ENTERPRISE – This plan starts at $99 per month and best for power users. It provides a faster version and allows more results per keyword search, unlimited searches, and endless keyword lists.
A comparison of the features and values that come with each plan is shown below.
Source: Jaaxy Website
Who Can Best Benefit From Jaaxy?
- Beginner Bloggers or Niche Site Builders – Jaaxy is a perfect fit for this group
- People with Established Businesses – If your website has started earning, you can leverage Jaaxy’s strength, particularly in finding long-tail keywords that are relevant to your site.
- Power Users – This represent the group of business or users in the content agency, SEO agency, link builders, and other similar fields.
Pros and Cons
Jaaxy most significant strength is in its keyword research. Below are its key advantages
- Free Plan – Jaaxy offers a free plan, with no time limit on its use, albeit limited to only 30 searches or site look ups overall. However, this is more than enough for you to get a feel for the tool and what it offers.
- Powerful Research Capability – The tool can provide very accurate results and unique keywords, particularly long-tail keywords that are excellent for affiliate marketing
- User Friendly – It has an intuitive user interface that is very easy to use. You can quickly jump from one feature to another. It is available online and does not require you to download any software or app.
- Value-added Tools – Jaaxy has a lot of additional tools available. For example, it has a tool that shows you if domain names are available for the keywords you are targeting. It also allows you to find affiliate programs in your niche.
As I mentioned earlier, organic and free traffic can be the differentiator between success and failure of a website or blog. The highly competitive nature of the online marketing world requires a website owner or blogger to do the necessary research for the best keywords that will yield the desired results. A top-notch keyword research tool can make a difference for this objective.
We trust that this Jaaxy Review gave you a good insight into this tool that is a leader in keyword research. So why not give Jaaxy a test run NOW by clicking the banner below.
Thank you for reading this Jaaxy review! If you have insights or comment on this topic, I encourage you to share them through the Comments section below.